Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
The Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise Offers luxurious accommodations, spa center and Jacuzzi, a fitness center, massage treatments and spacious sundeck, complete with pool, provide comfortable place to relax in between touring the sights of Ancient Egypt. Allow the Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise to carry you between Luxor and Aswan in style to see the most impressive ruins of Ancient Egypt.
Aswan / Luxor
– On arrival at Aswan International Airport, you will be met and assisted by our representative and transferred to your Oberoi Philae Nile Cruise for embarkation.
– 12:00 hours–Embarkation from Aswan Port.
– 12:30 p.m. – Lunch
– 4:00 p.m. – Visit Nubian Museum by motor boat
– 7:30 p.m. – Dinner Overnight in Aswan
– 06:00 a.m. – Tea and coffee with cookies
– 06:30 a.m. – Private sun rise visit to Philae temple and High Dam
– 9:00 to 10.00 a.m. – Breakfast
– 9.00 a.m. – Sail to Komombo
– 10:00 a.m. to 12.00 noon. – Spa Time
– 1:00 p.m. – Visit the twin temple of Komombo. One side of the temple is dedicated to the Crocodile God Sobek, God of Fertility and Creator of the World. The other side is dedicated to the Falcon God Haroeis, also known as Horus, the Elder.
– 2.00 p.m. – Lunch Sail to Edfu
– Afternoon Tea
– 7:30 p.m. – Cocktail reception with entertainment
– 8:00 p.m. – Dinner
– Overnight in Edfu
– 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – Breakfast
– 9:00 a.m. – Visit the Temple of Edfu, the best preserved temple of the ancient world, dedicated to Horus the Falcon God.Sail to Essna
– 1:00 p.m. – Lunch Cross the Essna Lock – Sail to Luxor
– 7:30 p.m. – Dinner Overnight in Luxor
– 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.Breakfast
– 7:00 a.m.Visit the West Bank, to explore the West Bank of ancient Thebes. Visit Valley of the Kings, with its royal tombs, King Tut’s tomb, Ramesses the 6th. This is followed by a visit to The temple of Medinet Habu, Dier El Madina and on the way back, stop at the Colossi of Memnon.
– 12:30 p.m.Lunch
– 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.Visit Luxor temple
– 7:30 p.m.Dinner
– Overnight in Luxor
– 7:00 to 8:00 a.m. – Breakfast
– 0800 a.m. – Visit Karnak temple